Monday, September 16, 2013

Farmer Style

The Peterson Boys are BACK!


We are farming and we grow it! Employees of Peterson Farm and Livestock and promoting agriculture the best we can! Psalm 115:1

Here is another great one!

A parody music video by the Peterson Farm Bros (Greg, Nathan, and Kendal) promoting agriculture! If you like it, feel free to share it with your friends!

For more info on Farm Safety visit:http://www.progressiveag.org/
Also, visit Fastline's website: http://bit.ly/11TUvjC

Words by: Greg Peterson
Music by: Will Smith and DJ Jazzy Jeff
No copyright infringement of original song was intended.

The Peterson Boys are from Kansas and make a video almost monthly!  If you love them as much as I do, search YouTube for "I'm Farming and I Grow It!"

Anyone in Michigan want to make a video?  No way we could be as good as these guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment